[ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday > mbczine2

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

mbczine2

[ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday

페이지 정보

본문

Download : 2009.05.12(My Brother`s Birthday).hwp

about pity feeling of daily lifeelder brothers affection is described by showing a chain of events & scenes on his brothers birthdayas the unemployment is quite serious, the daily life, which is affected by that, is shownwritten concerning the use of some important conjunctions, relatives and participlesmore focused on the use of standard grammar rather than vocabulary and idiom , [ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday인문사회레포트 , 영어일기 일기 diary birthday family

as the unemployment is quite serious, the daily life, which is affected by that, is shown
레포트/인문사회
1 title
3 paragraphs

My Brothers Birthday
- 12th of May, 2009 -

The day before yesterday was my younger brothers birthday. I was deeply thinking of giving him a present, but no money. - (omitted) - They are too young to do something for themselves, but I couldnt help them enough. They couldnt enjoy their childhood, standing the familys poverty, being hit by their terrible father.

Fortunately I managed to sell one of my goods. I earned around 20,000 won for it. That was an old part of my computer. That was still not enough to buy something good for him. Mostly presents are expensive, which means other cheaper things are almost rubbish. - (omitted) - However, I was wrong. He was ill, having cold. He didnt eat even his birthday cake. He didnt. We drank some cups of beer for a while with the terrible. It couldnt be nice.

Next day I went home. Im not living there any more, but only my mother and the siblings. The step-father, who I used to call dad, had left out after fighting with mother. It had been…(skip)

more focused on the use of standard grammar rather than vocabulary and idiom

영어일기,일기,diary,birthday,family,인문사회,레포트
다.
written concerning the use of some important conjunctions, relatives and participles

Download : 2009.05.12(My Brother`s Birthday).hwp( 74 )

순서
about pity feeling of daily life
[ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday
elder brothers affection is described by showing a chain of events & scenes on his brothers birthday

설명
[ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday에 대한 자료(資料)입니다.

[ english writing ] [영어일기] My Brother`s Birthday에 대한 자료입니다.

해당자료의 저작권은 각 업로더에게 있습니다.

www.mbczine.com 은 통신판매중개자이며 통신판매의 당사자가 아닙니다.
따라서 상품·거래정보 및 거래에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다.
Copyright © www.mbczine.com All rights reserved.